Afro-AlchemistAfro-Alchemist

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Minecraft: the travel Minecraft: the travel

Definitely not a bad animation. You do have quite the potential, Smooth animations, good sounds. The voice acting, I was not able to hear it clearly enough to see if it was a different language, sim-like gibberish, or even english. Although I did like the scream at the end, that was a good part of the voice acting. Definitely worth at least 3.5 stars

uronckrevolution responds:

yes... the voice isn't loud enough u.u but i tried to fix this in the second part :')
thanks for let me know!

New Videos Every Day. New Videos Every Day.

Haha, short but sweet and simple to point. Not the intense animation, but still really smooth all the way through, and again, the simplicity makes it funnier. The main focus to this was the humor and it was good!

Greasegoat responds:

I'm glad to hear O U O

Naruto Shippuden: Team 7 Naruto Shippuden: Team 7

The animation is excellent. An amazing fan-work. Would give at least 4.5 and a lot more of feedback if this was yours. I am new and still getting a feel for the rules, but I watched this at least a year ago, and even though you didn't take credit for the work, it should not be acceptable. I believe newgrounds is a place for original content only. This isn't youtube, I don't think it is okay to put someone else's really hard work into your channel, admit it isn't yours and rake in all the benefits. I would give you a star for honesty, but I don't want work of someone else's to be on just some guy's account, especially ESPECIALLY if you were wanting revenue from this, than it would be disgusting and despicable. So, uh, yeah, post up your own content, unless I am the idiot here and it is somehow okay to do this.

superomochao7 responds:

-_- dont comment if ur gonna hate atleast it was an animation jeez

Not a Clone Demo Not a Clone Demo

This game was very good at replicating the feel the warioware games, it is almost nostalgic. I look forward to full game with hopefully more polish in general and more content.

hitBox hitBox

This was a pretty good skill game.
A kinda simple concept that was made into a pretty interesting game. I really appreciate how it was still able to be a challenge even after figuring out how to do it, which what I feel makes a good skill game.
The visuals were really nice, it was quite appealing to look at. The art style isn't very unique, but it works best for this kind of game, I feel.
The audio was good too, I didn't get tired of hearing the music in the background which I find to be veryt important.
The game itself didn't feel unsatisfyingly short while not being too long that it was just exhausting to get through, it had a nice little balance. The game functioned very smoothly, everything felt right and proper. I didn't encounter any glitches.
I had a good time playing this game. It felt somewhat rewarding to get through some of the puzzles in this game.

Stealth at School Stealth at School

Not a bad game. There isn't a whole lot to it, but it is solid and functional (I didn't encounter a single glitch while playing the game normally, good job).
I think the game is a little too easy. Except for the last three levels I had absolutely zero problem getting all of the coins while beating the levels for the first time. It wasn't until about level 15 that I learned that you could actually be in the enemies' line of sight ( I assumed it was an insta-kill like the first Classroom game), and wasn't until the last three levels that I didn't clear it on the first go.
Speaking of the line of sight, I think the amount of time you can spend in their (except for the bully) is a little too generous. The fact that I am able to dive in, grab the coin, and dip out all while the enemy is staring at me makes getting some of the coins that were set up to be a challenge to just be trivial. All while without even using the airplane.

Then there is the paper airplane. It's way too good. Even though the Nerds aren't much of a threat ever, the fact that you can stun, pick up the airplane and continue using it makes almost every level way too easy. The airplane should simply not be re-useable (you could have the tip be crumbled to signify that it can't be used again), and even then it would still be too strong. Like with the Bully, you cant recover the airplane if you use it on the Bully, not like you would need to. The Bully was a welcomed enemy, but with the fact that I can stun him in on position forever makes him more like a small wall that isn't a threat. What would have been better is that it stuns the bully for only for a little bit (like maybe 5-7 seconds[similar to the nerd]) so that the player can use the airplane strategically and with timing with the other enemies so they can dash and grab the coin, that would have been more enjoyable than just stunlocking the Bully.
I like the paper airplane, it's a nice concept for the gameplay. It just makes a fairly easy game even easier.
So overall for difficulty, I feel like two things would be a good change; make all enemies' line of sight's detection meter go up significantly faster (or even just make it an insta-kill) , and make the paper airplane an one-use-per-level kind of thing (maybe even some kind of powerup they have to grab).

Animation-wise. It is fine. I don't like how the enemies just snap in angles instead of smoothly turning around ( the same for the line of sight, which could have amped the difficulty a little more). But my actual complaint goes into the main character's walk cycle. By itself, it is fine, however, do you see how it is when he walks up, down, left and right? And then see how he walks in all of the diagonal directions. His diagonal walking looks like it would be a lot faster than his normal direction walking. His diagonal walking animation looks like running, while the up/down/left/right walking animation looks like he is just casually walking. It would be good to fix it to have all eight animations to be consistent in the appearance of speed, as it is currently jarring.

Art style is fine. It's appealing to look at, but that's as far as it gets.

The controls are alright, but a little clumsy-feeling when colliding with any object.

The audio is fine. Good choice of music, since I didn't get tired of hearing it by the end of the game, and I appreciate the option of muting it.

All in all, it is a functional game with an enjoyable concept. Zero story, but that is fine. No obvious glitches. Simply a good example of an average flash game, perfectly deserving 3 stars. It was enjoyable. Just kinda too easy, could use some more levels, and could use some general polish to make the game feel and look better.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for your review! We will take in mind all of them for our future games.

Also, about the difficult, indeed, maybe it would had been even better to have different difficulties. It would had been as easy as multiple the fill factor in this case... (if we wanted to add it fast). We will take this in mind for sure.

And about the multiple use of the plane. Now that you mention, I think we failed in giving the real need of using it multiple times, like, actually need to grab the plane again to finish the level. But maybe, that one is another way to fix what you say.

Other than that, thanks once again for the review and for playing the game, we really like these game design reviews, they help us to improve :)

Zero Light Armor Zero Light Armor

Loved the game, love the amazing artwork. Can really pass off as the game's own completed artwork. Lost the game years ago, this art is now getting me to go hunt down the game again to buy it somewhere. Everything about this is amazing.