Afro-AlchemistAfro-Alchemist

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Minecraft: the travel Minecraft: the travel

Definitely not a bad animation. You do have quite the potential, Smooth animations, good sounds. The voice acting, I was not able to hear it clearly enough to see if it was a different language, sim-like gibberish, or even english. Although I did like the scream at the end, that was a good part of the voice acting. Definitely worth at least 3.5 stars

uronckrevolution responds:

yes... the voice isn't loud enough u.u but i tried to fix this in the second part :')
thanks for let me know!

New Videos Every Day. New Videos Every Day.

Haha, short but sweet and simple to point. Not the intense animation, but still really smooth all the way through, and again, the simplicity makes it funnier. The main focus to this was the humor and it was good!

Greasegoat responds:

I'm glad to hear O U O

Naruto Shippuden: Team 7 Naruto Shippuden: Team 7

The animation is excellent. An amazing fan-work. Would give at least 4.5 and a lot more of feedback if this was yours. I am new and still getting a feel for the rules, but I watched this at least a year ago, and even though you didn't take credit for the work, it should not be acceptable. I believe newgrounds is a place for original content only. This isn't youtube, I don't think it is okay to put someone else's really hard work into your channel, admit it isn't yours and rake in all the benefits. I would give you a star for honesty, but I don't want work of someone else's to be on just some guy's account, especially ESPECIALLY if you were wanting revenue from this, than it would be disgusting and despicable. So, uh, yeah, post up your own content, unless I am the idiot here and it is somehow okay to do this.

superomochao7 responds:

-_- dont comment if ur gonna hate atleast it was an animation jeez

TRCJGS TRCJGS

This was pretty funny, I especially liked the ending and the deleted scene. Although, there were times I had trouble completely understanding what was being said. I believe it was the reporter and at least the first half of "Mickey"'s lines.

Link meets Naruto Link meets Naruto

For this being your first animation, the actual animation is smooth, it is pretty great. Would have been better if the whole screen was not shown in the video. You know, cropping, if you had the tool. The humor itself and personalities given to the two characters were pretty bad. I am not going to bag on it too much though, because this being uploaded at 2009, I would have actually maybe gotten a little chuckle out of something from this (most likely the "It's a tunic!" part). So since I am 4 years late, I won't judge too much as if it was made a few months ago.